Today I want to divert your attention towards the most powerful and wonderful creation by God – The Women. Before we proceed, let me tell you that this will not lead to feminism but the real issues of Indian society.
We are in the 21st century and as we are growing, instead of being pleasant, we are creating more pressure towards women.
On the behalf of all Indian girls, I have few questions for you :
- Why only women are expected to do all household chores??
- Why only women are supposed to sacrifice her dreams all the time??
- Why only women are pressurized to earn along with all the responsibilities??
- Why can’t Women can focus only on the career as Men do??
- Why is only she suppose to take care of everyone at home?? And who cares for her?
- Why there is so much pressure and expectations since she takes birth??
- Why a man can watch TV after his long working day but a woman after her hectic schedule, is supposed to do all household work for him??
- And the last but not the least, after so many expectations, why she needs to take Dowary from her parents till the time she dies!
Everyone knows about it, criticize it but no one dares to talk about it in open!
I have few questions for Men as well :
- Can you work with your blood draining outside your body every 21 days/28 days?
- Can you work with the huge pain in your legs/stomach/back?
- Can you carry another life in your womb for 9 months along with your routine work?
- Can you bear the labor pain to give birth to a new life?
- Can you manage all the stress given by your family for many other reasons??
But a woman does. The woman manages much more at a time and still, you expect her to be more perfect in everything she does for you, your family & kids. If every single person is happy with her, then she definitely doing tons of sacrifices every movement.
Pressures from you, your family and society, she somehow manages but her body usually does not. As a result, she gets many diseases like :
- Weight gain
- Cervical and many others.
Please have a look at your women and see :
If she is doing anything for herself!
Check on her, if she is having good physical and mental health!
Instead of creating more and more pressure on her, be nice to her and show your gratitude for the things she does for you.