1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 strips crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 10 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large shallot, minced
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1/3 cup white wine vinegar
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
1/3 cup honey
2 strips crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
salt and pepper to taste
- Take spinach into a large serving bowl, top with hard-cooked eggs, mushrooms, 4 crumbled strips of bacon, Swiss cheese, and almonds.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in shallots and garlic, and cook until softened and translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and 2 crumbled strips of bacon, season to taste with salt and pepper, then cook until hot.
- Pour hot dressing over spinach and toss to coat.