- 400gm cheese
- 5 capsicum
- 2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 5 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- ½ spoon turmeric
- 3 spoon chat masala
- Salt & red chilli to taste
- Oil – for fry
- Few toothpicks
- Cut cheese into square pieces.
- Separate capsicum with its seeds and cut this as well in square pieces.
- Spray chat masala on cheese pieces.
- Now place capsicum pieces on each side of cheese and fix it with toothpick.
- Mix gram flour (besan) with cornflour, turmeric, salt, chilli & ginger-garlic paste.
- Make a paste of these ingredients and dip cheese pieces in this paste one by one and fry in hot oil.
You can make it soft as well as crunchy. It is upto you.
Note : After deep fry, separate toothpick out from cheese pieces.