Cure a Swollen Finger Fast : Swelling in fingers occurs (in winters) when the body cannot sustain the outside temperature, we call this situation a cold injury or hypothermia. The most common name we use for this situation is “chilblains”. Because of your weak immunity system, your body can not manage with temperature change and blood circulation becomes low. To overcome this problem, there are some immunity boost suppliments made naturally with natural substance containing required amount of minerals, iron, and protein to maintain your body’s immune system and flax oil (made from flax seeds ) containing omega-3 & omega-6 that will make blood circulation properly with the reduction of colestrole from your body. Having these two suppliments, you can completely overcome this problem (Permanently). These are ayurvedic suppliment to cure your problems. To know more about these cure you can contact us. Chilblains is a cold injury causing structural and functional distrubance of small blood vessels, cells, nerves and skin. It certainly indicates bad circulation because your extremities are showing the signs of quite bad circulation to be fingers. You must be feeling itching in the affected areas. No need to worry now, see our easy going home remedies for how to cure a swollen finger fast as well itching in winters.
Natural Home Remedies to prevent Chilblain – Natural Treatment For Swelling.
- The part of the body that has chilblains should be elevated. This helps to reduce the swelling. Stay indoors in a warm room and let the body adjust to the warm room temperature naturally. Only then massage slowly and gentlely.
- Slice a potato. Sprinkle some salt on it. Rub it all over the affected area. This helps to soothe the itching and redness.
- Grind few black peppercorns and fry them in a tablespoon full of hot mustard oil. After filtering, use this warm oil for massage. Make sure the skin is not abraded or bruised, or else this will cause pain and inflammation. Helps to cure the chilblains.
- A folk remedy is to make a paste with a tablespoon full of honey, glycerine, egg white and wholemeal flour. Spread this over the chilblain and leave it overnight. This works as an insulation from the cold and lets the body heal from within. Wash it off with warm water in the morning to reduce the chilblains.
- Dip your fingers in Warm broken wheat or oatmeal porridge to cure for chilblains.
- To improves circulation, massage your hands and feet regular in winter with any warmed vegetable oil, with a few drops of lemon added . Use the discarded halves of lemons to cup them around fingers and toes, and rub them for a while. Wash off with warm water. This cures your chilblain very quickly.
- Take warm infusion of marigold flowers and add spoonful of sea salt in it. Soak your hands or feet in this infusion for some time.
- Cut a raw onion. Use the cut edge all over the chilblains; let the juice soak into the skin. The severity of itching dies down almost instantly and also helps in reducing the chilblain. If you suffer from chilblain use this remedy regularly winter.
- Soak your feet in a warm bath for 10-15 in which 1/3 -1/2 cup of sea salt has been added and let them soak 10-15 min. Repeat same process with your fingers. Do this twice a day and you will get relief completely after 3-5 days. In some case, you may find relief even quicker like after the 2nd bath.
- Boiled turnip(shalgam) in water completely and then dip your fingers in this water. You will feel better.