Increase platelets count in Ayurveda (Home Remedies) :
With proper diet you can increase your platelets counts. Let us have a glimpse what should you take in your diet.
Tomatoes, cashew-nuts berris grapes are rich source of anti-oxidants and helps in eliminating the free redicals in the blood when may be responsible for tissue damage, also increase low levels of platelets count.
Omega-3 fatty acids :
Increase the intake of cod liver oil, flax seed oils etc. as they are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and helps to improve blood heamoglobin levels and also contribute in increasing platelet counts. Make sure you are taking limited quantity of omega-3 as it is heavy and does not digest easily.
Vitamin K :
Vitamin K deficiency is also considered to be an important cause for low platelet count. Vitamin K supplements are ideally recommended to improve the platelet count.
Papaya leaf extract :
Bitter extract from papaya leaf. Take 2 tea spoons of it per 8 hours.
Vitamin C :
Fruits & vegetables rich in vitamin C are extremely helpful for improving the body’s platelet count.
Foods to Avoid :
- Avoid processed and refined foods as they do not easily digest and rarely contain nutritional values.
- Avoid oily food.
- Avoid refined sugar and use jaggary. Infact, white sugar is not healthy at all for a normal person as well.
- Avoid consuming raw food. especially vegetables in the form of salads to avoid parasitic infection.
- Do not smoke and stop taking alcohol.
What should you do :
- Drink and take bath in pure water
- Consume a natural diet – organic one.
- Eliminate exposure to toxic househole cleaning products, pesticides and chemicals
- Eliminate all toxic skin care products
- Get the bad fats out of your life
- Take a good quality vitamin and mineral suppliment – ayurvedic one.